God the Fatherof Mercy by Cecil Kim

God the Fatherof Mercy by Cecil Kim
God the Father of Mercy - Subscribe and receive frequent messages that the Lord has shared over the years. Painting by Cecil Kim, Copyright 2008.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

RAPTURE BREAKDOWN - THE FIRST TEN SECONDS What happens in the first few seconds of the Rapture? Many years ago the Lord spoke to me and said, "I am going to take you smoothly." He is a perfect gentleman. As you will see in this short video, God does everything graciously, kind and fantastically. “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to his work. Behold, I Jesus, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:12-14

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bro. Joseph's Near-Death Experience Story Rocked With Visions and Messages

Explore hundreds of the Lord's messages He has shared over the past fifteen years.

  Brother Joseph is the author of this blog, author of his near-death testimony books since 2005, "Proof of the Afterlife 2" (con...