God the Fatherof Mercy by Cecil Kim

God the Fatherof Mercy by Cecil Kim
God the Father of Mercy - Subscribe and receive frequent messages that the Lord has shared over the years. Painting by Cecil Kim, Copyright 2008.

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

THE TIME IS AT HAND!

THE LORD SAID UNTO ME . . . Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book for the time is at hand.

Let him who is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his works.

I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA . . . The beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life, and may enter the city by the gates.

Enter a city without those dogs - the sorcerers, murderers, idolaters, and all those that love and make lies.

I JESUS . . . I have sent my angel to testify unto you and to the Church. I am the root and the offspring of David. I AM THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR.

THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY COME . . . Let all who hear say, 'Come'. And let him that is thirsty come. Let him take the water of life without price. Revelation 22:10-17

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bro. Joseph's Near-Death Experience Story Rocked With Visions and Messages

Explore hundreds of the Lord's messages He has shared over the past fifteen years.

  Brother Joseph is the author of this blog, author of his near-death testimony books since 2005, "Proof of the Afterlife 2" (con...