God the Fatherof Mercy by Cecil Kim

God the Fatherof Mercy by Cecil Kim
God the Father of Mercy - Subscribe and receive frequent messages that the Lord has shared over the years. Painting by Cecil Kim, Copyright 2008.

Friday, December 25, 2020

Jesus Speaks at Christmastime: "I Am born in you."

Date: Christmastime, Friday, December 23, 2005

Message:  "I Am born in you."

Jesus: "The Apostle spoke saying, 'Christ in you is the hope of glory.' Through Christmas, I Am born in you. I can do what the law fails to do. The Prophet spoke of the first Christmas saying,  'I will place my law within your hearts; I will be your God and you will be my people.' (Jeremiah 31:36) 

"At this Christmas time, be aware that I Am.  I Am Jesus incarnate in you as I Am in Mary.  I am constantly being born in the world today through each and every one who calls upon me and is baptized in My name."

Brother Joseph +

Jesus spoke a similar message to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to Israel. `I AM has sent me to you,' God said to Moses." Exodus 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bro. Joseph's Near-Death Experience Story Rocked With Visions and Messages

Explore hundreds of the Lord's messages He has shared over the past fifteen years.

  Brother Joseph is the author of this blog, author of his near-death testimony books since 2005, "Proof of the Afterlife 2" (con...