God the Fatherof Mercy by Cecil Kim

God the Fatherof Mercy by Cecil Kim
God the Father of Mercy - Subscribe and receive frequent messages that the Lord has shared over the years. Painting by Cecil Kim, Copyright 2008.

Friday, October 2, 2020

The Lord Jesus does not know the day nor the hour of his return, He knows the season . . .

 


In February of 2013, the Lord came in a dream and said, "I will return within 10 years (2023) of the new pope."  A few weeks later Pope Francis was elected.

Five years later, on July 4, 2019, a Thursday at approximately 4:00am Jesus spoke again in regards to this message and wanted to clarify what he had said.

Here is what I wrote in my journal . . .

"Lord, you came to me in the night to share more about your soon return.  The past week I've been sharing with the others your return would most likely be some time in the year 2023.   However in today's message you have gently corrected me.  You spoke saying, “'I never told you 2023. I said within the ten years of Pope Francis [2013 to 2023]. I may return in 2022 or I may return in December of 2022.  Only the Father knows the day and the hour.'”

Brother Joseph +

2 comments:

  1. The time is certainly at hand. So many dreams and vision. The rapture is immenient. For more now prophecies visit https://fromgodsheartislove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Bro. Joseph's Near-Death Experience Story Rocked With Visions and Messages

Explore hundreds of the Lord's messages He has shared over the past fifteen years.

  Brother Joseph is the author of this blog, author of his near-death testimony books since 2005, "Proof of the Afterlife 2" (con...